How To Apply/Remove
How to Apply
- Clean hands with soap and pat dry.
- Make sure your nails are clean.
- Use YOUGLOW filer to file nails to desired shape and size. Avoid using lotion or cuticle oil directly before or after you apply gels.
Peel & Apply
- Open the vaccum packaging.
- Start with removing the protective film layer on top of the gel stickers.
- Peel one sticker at a time. Choose a sticker the same size of your nail bed or slightly smaller. The sticker should never be bigger than your nail bed.
- Always leave a tiny gap from the cuticle for a seamless finish.
Stick & Press
- Place the rounded size at the base of the cuticle sticky side down - never on the cuticle. Firmly smooth the nail surface and remove all creases until wrinkle free.
- Fold the excess wrap at the edges of your nail.
- Wait 10 seconds before filing. Use this time to smoothen and firm the wrap.
File & Seal
- Using the nail file in your kit, file downwards at the tips of your nails to remove excess gel.
- For short nails, you can also use a nail clipper.
- After filing and removing the excess, press down firmly on your gels to smooth them ine last time. Pro Tip : Add a layer of your favorite top coat every 3-4 days for a glossy finish and long lasting experience.
- For gentle removal, soak your hand in warm water for 8-10 mins and gently roll of the wraps, Alternatively,
- Use a nail polish remover. The wraps should dissolve in 4-5 wipes.